4.17.2009

Rainy day


We (mainly Lindsay though) love rainy days =) This is our third thunderstorm since Lindsay has been in Dallas - praise God for his bigness. Never fails to amaze and they really do just somehow seem bigger in Texas.



David had the afternoon off of class and work (yay!), so we spent the day working (Greek & Cover Letter writing), napping and playing Scrabble, while listening to the rain, the awesome thunder and some rainy day tunes. David was very content with his tomato soup and grilled cheese sandwiches; Lindsay enjoyed her PB&J. Simple days are so great.


Now David is off to work, the results of the scrabble game left up in the air - although Lindsay is currently in the lead - and the rain beginning to subside. I feel like i should say something profound, like my friend Melissa has a way of doing, but I really just wanted to share my excitement in a simple rainy day at home with my husband =) I think I'll go make some pudding, yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment