2.04.2010

where we're at


















Still no Bible.
I think I killed our plant.
Tea (in my goofy cup) makes me smile.
It's raining.
I finally got my new book.
David won his first raquetball match.
Today felt like it should have been Friday.
I started a new journal.
David made the only dinner we've cooked this week.
Superbowl party.
Almost one year.
2 Chronicles is pretty awesome.
I'm pretty tired.
Free lemon cake with frosting on top.
Translating Romans.
Space heater & blankets.
3 shifts this week.

Our plant is a sad story...I put it outside for some fresh air, light & rain water...but I forgot it out there for a few nights & it has been pretty cold...  We've been giving it love this week, but it's not jumping back.  Sad day.  I think it's mourning with me.

1 comment:

  1. It is so sad to lose your Bible!!! Sounds like your week is experiencing a case of the Februarys...sometimes it's nice, other times it's yucky. See you Sunday!

    ReplyDelete