3.02.2010

cookies & dishes



When you can't mix the dough without spilling over the sides of the biggest mixing bowl you own, it's pretty safe to say that you've probably made too much.. =)  But I like to be prepared - girls like their dessert!  Thanks for the recipe Cindy! 

I usually start evenings away from David that are filled with marketing, baking/cooking, cleaning the apartment & washing dishes a little cranky, but end up singing to music & spending some great time in prayer.  Tonight was no different.  But my husband is home now, he had his cookie & I'm pretty sure he just fell asleep on the couch - so I think it's time for bed & then another full day tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. Lindsay! I miss you! I have been waiting for my e-mail that was promised a long time ago with an update on your life. I hope your cookies turned out well. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, so you didn't forget =) I'm glad. I hadn't heard from you & I was getting afraid that maybe you disowned me as family b/c you read the blog about the plant..=) We are going away this weekend & I have a ton to do before we go, but when we get back it is at the top of my list! I miss you too =)

    ReplyDelete